About This Role
We need someone to provide research, analysis, design, execution, maintenance and/or support of testing solutions that are appropriate to the application, solution and project, as assigned.
- Review business requirements and design documents, then create, execute and document detailed, accurate functional and non-functional test cases.
- Analyze, develop, debug, execute, maintain, and document both Manual and automated test cases.
- Responsible for all project/ release testing (e.g. integration, business acceptance, performance, operability, deployment verification).
- Coordinate testing planning, support with partners (e.g. business, CIO group, Infrastructure).
- Help define test data and environment requirements.
- Log defects, help resolve them.
- Provide support to your technology peers and the business. join forces to identify solutions.
- Play an active role in developing test strategies and plans, traceability matrices and test closure reports, for small to moderately complex projects.
- Offer day-to-day test environment support, trouble shoot, triage issues, coordinate resolution with all tech partners.
- Promptly identify and raise awareness of issues. quickly resolve them.
- Find ways to improve processes and delivery outcomes.
- Promote and develop awareness of testing methodologies and standards.
- Support automation and test data management strategies.
- May support and maintain virtualized services, components and environments by using Service Virtualization tools to enable functional and non-functional testing.
- May develop, debug, execute and maintain performance testing scripts using various performance testing tools.
- Continuously enhance knowledge and expertise, keep current.
- Coach colleagues and act as a reference for the requirements management life cycle.
- Ability to lead, plan, execute and evaluate project activities to ensure completion of initiatives, contributing to team’s direction and providing advice to the team.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across teams and functions
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Ability to perform or lead test strategy development and delivery for less-complex projects.
- Talent and strength in writing scripts and scenarios, (as per methodology).
- Readiness to participate in testing processes, strategies, plans, methodologies.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Expert knowledge and hands on expertise on variety of test automation tools, frameworks and CI/CD tools
- Well-rounded understanding of all test types (functional/non-functional) and delivery methodologies
- Hands on expertise with test automation and build tools Selenium, Appium, Java, Rest Assured, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket, etc.
- Ability to guide project managers and testing coordinators, manage defect management and resolution process, act as primary contact on testing projects, if required.
- Adeptness at testing risks and coordinating test environment.
- Solid reputation as a highly-effective collaborator and relationship-builder.
- Robust organizational and time-management skills; comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple deadlines and priorities in an agile delivery model
- Experience working independently in a senior/lead role on a diverse range of tasks.